• Willkommen auf PE-Community.eu! Bitte melde Dich an oder registriere Dich um alle Inhalte sehen und aktiv am Forum teilnehmen zu können. Die Mitgliedschaft auf PE-Community.eu ist natürlich kostenlos!
  • Die PEC-Wissensdatenbank ist eine ständig aktualisierte und erweiterte Artikelsammlung zum PE-Training, seiner Hintergründe und des Themas Sexualität an sich. Sie liefert dir Details zu Übungen und Trainingssystemen, anatomische Informationen, allgemeine Begriffserläuterungen und vieles mehr!
  • Du bist auf der Suche nach Erfahrungsberichten über das PE-Training? Dann klick einfach hier und stöbere in unserem Bereich für Trainingsberichte! Dort findest du eine Fülle von Logbüchern und Erfahrungen von aktiven PE'lern der Community.

Hello, from ActionBuddy (1 Betrachter)

ActionBuddy

PEC-Kundiger
Themen
Reaktionen
PE-Aktivität
5 Jahre
Hello dear members of PEC.

I am an American citizen, that due to the poor public school systems there, I am only able to speak and read English. I hope you will be forgiving to me about that, and accept my interest in this website and Penis Enlargement in general.

Although I love my penis, I would like it to grow larger. It is about 7.5 inches long, with 5.5+ inches girth today. I have tried Jelqing and Edging for several years now, with some success, but not a lot of gains. Mostly I have gained in girth, more than length. I joined PEgym.com, Thundersplace.org, and LPSG.com in my attempt to find more PE information, and that is how I found the link to your website.

I joined it in 2016, but because my personal computer totally crashed soon after joining, I lost my bookmark for this website. Recently, I received an email from PEC, reminding me that I had not signed in since then. I am grateful for that! And, very grateful that @adrian61 replied to my reappearance here, and helped me learn how to better navigate in the website. That was very kind of him!

I hope to learn how to increase the size of my penis, with your help. I am curious about trying pumping, but am confused about which device would be best for me. In these times, I have to be very careful about how much money I can spend for this. So, I will be reading a lot about it.

Also, I would like to tell you, even though it might be somewhat "off topic" here, that I have actively been attempting to restore my cut foreskin for over 20 years now, and am proud to say that I have achieved full glans coverage when flaccid. That is a great relief for me! I am able to share information about restoration, with those interested in that. I am also a very avid masturbator, as it is my "sexual preference". I also love to masturbate with other men. I hope that is not "Too Much Information"!

I hope that this post is acceptable as an "introduction", and that I get to know the site better. So far, I really like it!

ActionBuddy, in Seattle. USA

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Welcome to the forum, ActionBuddy!
I hope you will find help in everything you need. I'm sure that our small community can give you some new insight into PE.

But what I'm curious about is why do you choose a forum, where 99.9% of the content is in german? (especially if you can't read it) I think there a lot of english speaking PE-Boards in wie world wide web.

Hello and welcome to the cock forge @ActionBuddy.
Thanks for your introduction.
A BPEL value of 19.05 cm and an EG value of 13,9 cm are quite respectable.
I wish you continued success and always good gains.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Maybe you can still give your full measurements. Is the specified length BPEL or (NBP) EL? Do you have already a routine to train your penis?

Welcome to the forum, ActionBuddy!
I hope you will find help in everything you need. I'm sure that our small community can give you some new insight into PE.

But what I'm curious about is why do you choose a forum, where 99.9% of the content is in german? (especially if you can't read it) I think there a lot of english speaking PE-Boards in wie world wide web.
This website translates well enough in English for me to understand most of it. I am not that inspired by websites like English speaking PEgym.com which is really more about selling commercial P.E. products, than helpful P.E. camaraderie. Couldn't we all welcome new inspiration?

Maybe you can still give your full measurements. Is the specified length BPEL or (NBP) EL? Do you have already a routine to train your penis?
I will try to do that. I haven't kept track of my gains very much. It seems pointless to me to report tiny amounts of gains, like 1/8th of an inch.

My current routine is to try to spend time doing P.E exercises and reading information about P.E. at least every other day. I have a very busy life, with work, family and hobbies, so I don't have the free time for this pursuit, all the time.

Also, I would like to tell you, even though it might be somewhat "off topic" here, that I have actively been attempting to restore my cut foreskin for over 20 years now, and am proud to say that I have achieved full glans coverage when flaccid. That is a great relief for me! I am able to share information about restoration, with those interested in that. I am also a very avid masturbator, as it is my "sexual preference". I also love to masturbate with other men. I hope that is not "Too Much Information"!
I wonder how you managed to "restore" your foreskin. I have been cirmcumcised in the age of 4 but over the years I have been manipulating my penis stretching the remaining skin, and it now covers the glans when the penis is flaccid. But it does not look like a real foreskin.
In my old years I got a masturbator, too, but never had a chance to do it with other men except in my twenties.

I wonder how you managed to "restore" your foreskin. I have been cirmcumcised in the age of 4 but over the years I have been manipulating my penis stretching the remaining skin, and it now covers the glans when the penis is flaccid. But it does not look like a real foreskin.
In my old years I got a masturbator, too, but never had a chance to do it with other men except in my twenties.

Hi Hart, for excellent information about foreskin restoring, and also a friendly, helpful community of restoring men, I highly recommend exploring this website:

Also, this book, "The Joy of Uncircumcising!": The Joy of Uncircumcising!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi @ActionBuddy
thank you for the link. I had a short view to the info, and I think that essentially I did over the years what is recommended there, not knowing that they have developed methods you could call "techniques".
But I did not find anything about how to regain the sensitivity lost which I am essentially interested in.

@Hart - There isn't a chance of fully gaining more sensitivity once the foreskin is cut off, and those nerve endings are discarded with it. The best that you can hope for is that your glans will become more sensitive, once it is covered, daily, with some restored skin coverage. That's where I am at with my restoring process. It isn't perfect, but it is better than it used to be, and well worth the effort of many years of restoring exercises.

@ActionBuddy
Thank you for your comment. My glans is covered by skin now when the penis is flaccid, and this seems to help a bit. I found, too, that touching the glans regularly and gently when playing with my cock does really improve the feelings.

@ActionBuddy
Thank you for your comment. My glans is covered by skin now when the penis is flaccid, and this seems to help a bit. I found, too, that touching the glans regularly and gently when playing with my cock does really improve the feelings.
Yes, of course. Playing with your cock, and especially your glans, awakens the nerve endings for more pleasure.

I am very frustrated that when I sign into the Forum, I have the choice to have it translate from German to English, but, then when I go to my own profile page and "Alerts" it does not translate to English... :-(

@chester and @Hyperlord - I don't understand it. I open a tab for the Forum, and I get the translation from German to English, but if I open a 2nd tab, to my own profile, it does not translate... "First World Problem"!... lol

I guess this translation came either from the browser or because you came to PEC via search engines like Google. Why the translation only works on the initial page, but not on other pages accessed via a link, I can not say.

I just reactivated English as a selectable language in the forum.
99% of the standard phrases of the forum are now available in English again. If you find phrases that are still in German, please let me know.

1615741040579.png

I knew that @chester would be the man of choice for your problem :)

I guess this translation came either from the browser or because you came to PEC via search engines like Google. Why the translation only works on the initial page, but not on other pages accessed via a link, I can not say.

I just reactivated English as a selectable language in the forum.
99% of the standard phrases of the forum are now available in English again. If you find phrases that are still in German, please let me know.

Anhang anzeigen 89414

I use Chrome browser. I signed out, and then signed in again. It is still the same. I can read English on the Home Page, but any tab that I open from the website is in German. No worries. I can deal with it.

A/B

When you switch to english as default, too. Try to clear cookies and browser cache.

Be informed, that the subcategories and subforums have german titles, that will not be translated by the forum's software.
Maybe the admins can send me the tables to translate, that the default language can perhaps translate the sub areas, too.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: